Friday, July 2, 2010

some funny sayings

i started this list forever ago, a list of funny things she says. this doesn't even really do it justice but here are a few that i have caught the time to write down.

1. avery didn't have some hair so much - referring to her baby pictures
2. there's it is
3. it very hurted me.
4. one day avery was squishing my chest and i said "ow that hurts mommy's boobies" and avery promptly looked down her shirt and said "who's going to give them to me?"
5. upon finding out i was pregnant (oh yeah, i am pregnant, due Jan 28th, we are super excited)
"i put her in there, i put the baby in mommy's belly button"
6. trying to teach her to say may i..., she always still throws in a 'can' like this:
may i please can i have some ....
7. i'm am.
8. me to jon "why is she not in miami anymore?"
avery "why is she not in your ami?"
9. i do want much.
10. after this, i think a chocolate nut will fit in my tummy. of course she knows there is always room for dessert.

2 comments:

AMY said...

All the sayings are precious, but I especially love number 6 and 8. Number 8 is my favorite...she's on top of things!

Jen said...

I love it!