Monday, June 2, 2014

Long Time No Blog

It's been over a year since I posted anything here. I have major feelings of guilt about not documenting my children's lives, especially Landon's. I mean really, how long will he be 3? How long was he 2? 365 days. Why can't I find/make the time in those 365 days to write a little something? At least Avery got some good coverage for the first few years of her life. I am not a scrap booker, not even a Shutterfly scrap booker, so this is it. And so I try again, working backward from today.
This kid is a piece of work. He is delightful at times and challenging at others. The other day I walked into the bathroom to find this. 


He always asks, "who gave me this?". Sadly (or interestingly) most of the things he asks this about are things that were given to Avery when she was little. For example, Rocky the rocking horse that our dear friends the Hollands gave Avery when she was two. I tell him the horse's name is Rocky and he says, "No, I don't like that name, his name is do la ja wo gee jo." Okay kid, whatever you say.

No comments: