Friday, January 6, 2012

Bye Bye Binkie

Landon has had an 11 month love affair with his green binkie, paci, binkbink. Daddy decided L's New Years resolution should be to give up the binkie. Mommy was not so sure about this decision, I felt really sad for the little guy. I kept saying "but he loves his binkie". Actually we started talking about taking it away months ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to actually do it. Unfortunately for me, but fortunately for everyone, Daddy was right. It was one day of a little extra crying at naptimes and then our sweet boy was back to normal. Although now he has apparently found a new binkie amongst all his Christmas and Chanukah presents. Haha.
**The top picture was sent to me by one of Landon's teachers at school. I exchanged numbers with 2 of his teachers in Infant 1 and occasionally they have taken a cute picture of him and texted it to me. These brighten my days. He was so very loved by all his teachers, we have been so fortunate.

No comments: