Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Disney

Two days before we left for Hawaii, we joined our dear friends, Deirdre, Ella and Charlotte along with Grancy for a wonderful day at Disneyland. We went on several rides (must-haves Small World and Dumbo among them). Deirdre was sweet enough to take all the girls on the Teacups, which make me so ill I can't stand to go on them, even for my sweet girl who loves the ride.

We then sat for the most lovely meal I have ever had at Disney, Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue, mainly because we were able to sit for maybe 2 hours enjoying each others company. A big skillet filled with a warm chocolate chip cookie topped with ice cream didn't hurt either. Yummy! It was such a fun day.


Avery loved the cookie treat so much she licked the plate clean, and I let her.

No comments: