Saturday, April 10, 2010

Funny and nice things

Avery's new favorite thing to say is "I have an idea, hmm.." and we wait patiently for her to come up with her idea.  She loves to read "Edwina the dinosaur who didn't know she was extinct". She has been fully potty trained for a few weeks now. She loves to love on Quincy.  She took some pictures of him recently. 



She loves to gallop. She loves her friends Miles and Ella at school and she loves all her teachers too. She pretends to drink coffee (which we don't drink...) from the same little stacking cups that my friend Deirdre gave to me as a baby gift. She likes to play pretend. She still doesn't know the difference between TinkerBell and the Disney Princesses, she calls them all TinkerBell, I pride myself on this one. She loves to eat all kinds of fruit just like her Daddy.

No comments: