Sunday, September 6, 2009

Our Little Non-Napper

So for several months now, Avery has chosen to hang out in her crib for a couple of hours a day rather than take a nap.  She averages 2-3 naps per week, usually at daycare.  She naps more for Daddy than for me.  I think she does it to make me crazy.  She is pretty cranky on days she doesn't nap but goes down easily for an early bedtime at 7.  How do I know she isn't ready to give up her naps entirely?  Well for one she naps for 2.5 hr at daycare.  I mean, really?!  And she does this to me (see picture above).  She's not fooling anyone when she passes out in the car at 4 pm on the way to a barbecue with friends!

1 comment:

GrandPa said...

AS you know, it takes a while for the kids to train their parents....
Be patient; you'll get trained one day....jk:))....so good to see y'all recently.....luall, NanaLin&G'PA