Saturday, September 19, 2009

Airplane Ride

It is October 24th today, although I will backdate this post.  That means I am over 1 month behind, so here I go catching up!  I have found starting to post about our wonderful trip to Alabama to see my sister and her family, my mom, my dad and stepmom and Jon's mom and stepdad to be overwhelming.  It was such a great trip and I am tempted to just put a link to my sister's blog since she did a great job of detailing our trip.  So here that is, but I too will tell our stories.  It all started with the plane trip.  We brought lots of activities (note sticker-covered shirt) and snacks and Avery was quite enjoyable.  I loved that she had her own seat, both so that I didn't have to hold her the whole time and so I don't have to sit in the middle seat anymore.  Yay!

No comments: