Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Skirball and Noah's Ark

Avery recently enjoyed a visit to the Skirball museum to see the Noah's Ark exhibit. I had heard about it for years, ever since our friends started having kids.  Everyone spoke so highly of this place.  I have never seen such a kid friendly, pleasant, educational and enjoyable exhibit in any museum I have ever been to.  Charlotte and Ella came along and all 3 girls had a great time.  I highly recommend this to any LA natives or to anyone visiting LA.  It is unlike anything else. Here Avery is turning the wheel to make the sound of rain.



This section of the museum was for kids 4 and older, but Daddy went ahead and took her up into the rope rafters for some climbing fun.
There is a little section for cleaning up little brown plastic pieces.  Jon said they were poop but I said surely they were coal or dirt.  Then one of the ladies working there asked if the kids wanted to help her clean up the poop.  I guess all the animals on the ark must have pooped at one time or another.  
Noah's Ark was fun!  

No comments: