Sunday, May 11, 2008

Finger Food

My mommy has noticed the other kids at daycare eating little cubes of food while she still feeds me super-pureed food. So after much thought and preparation, she finally put away the Cuisinart for a minute and chopped up some cooked yam for me and let me play away. I don't exactly get what I am supposed to do with the cubes so I mostly smashed them around but mommy put a few in my mouth for me to eat. I really liked it. Oh did I mention I have 5 new teeth coming in? It isn't very much fun, I must admit. If you look closely you might see the 4 top ones working their way out. Cheers to finger food!!

1 comment:

GrandPa said...

Here she comes...ready or not.... Avery is really growing up and ready to try anything....those teeth are ready for some real food...soon...
Miss you; love you...
NanaLin and G'Pa