Monday, February 11, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changin'

Goodbye dream feed, hello xbox?!?
I suppose things are changing when I have to run over and peel the fingers of my almost 7 month old off of the xbox controller cord. (I know you are all thinking, poor Jon, no PS3, well such is the life of new parents). If only we had taken heed of the pediatrician's warning 4 weeks ago to start babyproofing the house... and I just don't understand why she can't just stay on the playmat. What is with this roaming about, here and there and everywhere? I would say, "oh remember the simpler times" but this is so much fun, we'll just continue on this journey awaiting the next time we can say "wow, i never thought she'd be able to do that!"
Last night was our first night without the 10pm dream feed, we've been weaning her off it the past week after giving it to her the past 2 months. She didn't make a peep for nearly 11.5 hrs. Ahhhh!

2 comments:

T and C said...

How is quincy dealing with being chased? watson hates it. he's bitter!

Rap Report said...

well, she's not exactly chasing per se, more like stalking! poor watson, he's got 2 to contend with.