Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Late Christmas Present

Let me set the scene. Avery and Landon are in our bedroom playing "night night", where they get under the covers and pretend to sleep for a second, then jump around a little, then pretend to sleep again.
Jon is in his office and I am downstairs finishing up making dinner.

Avery: "Come quick, Landon took off his diaper, and oh no...."
Jon: "Karen! Karen! Come up here now!!"
I grab paper towels and antibacterial spray (I've been here, done this before, or so I thought).
Avery: "Landon teetee'd on your side of the bed, mom!"
and as if it couldn't get worse...
Avery: "And he pooped on daddy's side of the bed!"
Yep it's true. In no time flat, he managed to use our bedding as his toilet/diaper.
So now I am doing laundry, obviously.
I carry the filthy linens downstairs to load them into the washing machine and am reminded as I look into the dryer that I still had Landon's laundry in the dryer from the night before, when he cried so hard (for no good reason) that he puked all over his crib. 

 It's a good thing he's so handsome.


3 comments:

mom/grancy (grancie) said...

You make it sound so funny! Bet it didn't seem so at the time. (How'd he lose his diaper?)
Yes, he is handsome! You make beautiful Kids!
Love you, Mom

mom/grancy (grancie) said...

You make it sound so funny! Bet it didn't seem so at the time. (How'd he lose his diaper?)
Yes, he is handsome! You make beautiful Kids!
Love you, Mom

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.