Tuesday, December 25, 2012

No Way



I was at work on December 23 and Avery called me at work to tell me she learned how to ride her bike. Jon just brought the bike along to the park, she hasn't really been interested in trying to ride lately. We took the training wheels off over 6 months ago and worked on coasting mainly. So he didn't think that he should bring the camera, it was just another day. But alas, she decided to figure it out. So on Christmas day, after seeing what Santa brought, opening tons of wonderful gifts, eating frittata and blueberry coffee cake, we all trekked over to the park to watch Avery in action. We are so proud. It is strange, I can't explain why it is such an accomplishment, but it's such a cool thing to watch my big little girl ride her bike all alone (and to see her write about it too!).

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.