Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My First Chistmas

While Mommy worked on Christmas morning, Daddy and Avery had fun posing her with gifts under the tree. Jon called me at work to tell me to look at the blog and I cried (not an unusual occurrence since Avery arrived) when I saw her all dressed up under the tree and me not there with them. It made me work even faster to be out by 230 pm to get home to the family for an afternoon of gift unwrapping and enjoying and napping and frozen soup unthawing. All in all it was a beautiful first Christmas for Avery Mae and next year there will be no working for Mommy whilst Avery enjoys her 2nd Christmas.

2 comments:

a gracious plenty said...

avery is the prettiest gift under your tree. i hope y'all had a great day.
love, kh&lem

amy said...

absolutely adorable...

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!! Looking forward to seeing you in February.

love,
amy